Advanced Pavement Group Quarterly Newsletter
- A Letter from Advanced Pavement Group’s CEO, Joseph J. Tinney, Jr.
- We’re Here is You Need Us Video
- Recognition of Our Team
- CDC – Links for Information Regarding COVID-19
A Letter from Advanced Pavement Group’s CEO, Joseph J. Tinney, Jr.
Dear Valued Partner,
We at Advanced Pavement Group would like to take this opportunity to share our reaction to the COVID-19 situation that we are all currently dealing with.
First, we would like to share that we hope that you, your employees, family, and friends are healthy and safe. The most important thing at this time is making sure that we all are following all the published protocols to protect ourselves and others from the virus. To accomplish this, Advanced Pavement Group is instructing its employees to:
- Wash their hands often with soap and water. When soap and water aren’t available, they should use an alcohol‐based sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid coming in contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching of eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when feeling sick.
- Cover their mouth when coughing. Sneeze into a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash immediately.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household disinfectant spray or wipe.
- Cancel all non‐essential meetings and business travel.
- Follow social distancing recommendations.
Advanced Pavement Group is considered an essential business in most geographies and is operating and servicing our partners at all locations except for Pennsylvania where the Governor’s Executive Order closes us. Although we may alter how we operate while addressing COVID-19, we are providing services as scheduled and still have the capability to perform the work we have committed to. Also, we are capable and ready to perform any work as needed by our valued partners. We will continue to communicate, and please do not hesitate to communicate with us during this unprecedented time. We continue to remain flexible, modifying our operating procedures to work in the current environment.
Thank you for your continued business, and stay safe.
Joseph J. Tinney, Jr.
Chief Executive Officer
Advanced Pavement Group
We’re Here is You Need Us Video
All of us at Advanced Pavement Group are grateful for our first responders, doctors, health professionals, and all those working to ensure our health during this time. To our partners, we want to share with you that we are looking forward to the good things that 2020 still has in store for all of us. We want you to know that we are here if you need us!
Recognition of Our Team
We would like to take the opportunity to thank our amazing team for their efforts during this trying time. Our team continues to put the needs of our customers and each other first while navigating a new reality. We could not do this without them.
CDC – Links for Information Regarding COVID-19