Description: Asphalt milling surfaces of highways, streets and parking lots. This is a highly skilled position involving the control and operation of an asphalt milling machine as well as other heavy equipment.
- Operate asphalt cold plane milling machine including grade controls
- Operate other heavy equipment and other construction related duties as required.
- Promote, execute and adhere to the company’s safety program
- Attend daily and weekly safety meetings and inspections.
- Work with Safety Department to investigate damage, incidents or near misses in the worksite, and ensure proper procedures are carried out according to the Company’s Safety Program.
- Collaborate with any project teams on other special initiatives, as required. Qualifications Education, Training and Certifications
- Overtime as required
- Be able to work nights and weekends if needed
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within the paving industry
- Minimum 2 years of asphalt milling and/or paving experience
- Familiar with asphalt milling machines, paving equipment
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to pass a drug screening.
Benefits: We offer a generous benefits package including:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical and Dependent Care)
- 401k with Company match
Advanced Pavement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Advanced Pavement Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered
by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.