Description: Paver Operator for a Long Island based company. Relocation allowance for the right candidate
- Operate the paver and other heavy equipment
- Operate other heavy equipment and other construction related duties as required.
- Promote, execute and adhere to the company’s safety program
- Attend daily and weekly safety meetings and inspections.
- Work with Safety Department to investigate damage, incidents or near misses in the worksite, and ensure proper procedures are carried out according to the Company’s Safety Program.
- Collaborate with any project teams on other special initiatives, as required. Qualifications Education, Training and Certifications
- Overtime as required
- Be able to work nights and weekends if needed
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience within the paving industry
- 2 to 3 years’ experience operating a Paver is required.
- Knowledge of Paver and other heavy equipment.
- Heavy Equipment Operation
- Use of Personal Protection Equipment is required.
- Must comply with the company’s drug and alcohol testing requirements.
Benefits: We offer a generous benefits package including:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company match Advanced Pavement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advanced Pavement Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.