Description: This position is physical in nature and requires a versatile skill set. This position is the backbone of each crew.
- Assist construction crew / paving crew / plant crew with various duties such as shoveling and raking and running a wheelbarrow.
- Perform general labor duties when necessary.
- May be called upon to run small power tools such as jackhammer.
- Safely and efficiently operate heavy equipment of various sizes for road, site or highway construction and paving.
- Dig, spread and level construction materials.
- Lift, carry and hold materials, tools and supplies.
- Assist in the placement, moving and dismantling of signs, barricades, cones and other traffic control devices.
- Previous related experience in construction field is preferred.
- Be able to provide valid documentation for the I-9 Immigration form.
- Report to work at the designated start time.
- Be willing to work weekends when necessary.
- Be willing to work overtime when required.
- Strictly adhere to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Have the willingness to work in a team environment and assist co–workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas as stated by OSHA and/or MSHA.
- Be at least age 18 years of age due to nature of working environment.
- Health Benefits, Paid Holidays, PTO (Paid time off)
Advanced Pavement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Advanced Pavement Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.