Description: Operates various types of trucks being used to transport equipment and materials to and from various job sites.
- Duties include the operation of straight body types, dump trucks, and crew vans.
- Duties also include the operation of a truck and trailer to transport air compressors, and trailers loaded with various pieces of construction equipment; this requires the ability to maneuver these vehicles into various positions on the job site for unloading.
- Transport materials from various sources located in the general area to the job site. Loads and unloads materials, moving truck, materials and equipment in a safe manner at all times.
- Attend daily and weekly safety meetings and inspections.
- Collaborate with any project teams on other special initiatives, as required.
- Perform general labor as requested
- A commercial driver’s license class A and/or B is required.
- Experience with a tri axle dump truck.
- The appointee of the position is required to complete a pre-employment physical, a criminal background check, commercial driver license screening and driving record check (2 or less points) to the satisfaction of the employer.
- Experience in excavation and backfill, asphalt paving preferred.
- The appointee will be subject to 24 hour call-back and must, therefore, be able to work emergency overtime.
- Demonstrate professionalism ·Overtime as required.
- Must comply with the company’s drug and alcohol testing requirements.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred
Benefits: We offer a generous benefits package including:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company match
Advanced Pavement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Advanced Pavement Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.