Description: Concrete finisher: finish concrete including sidewalks, aprons, ramps, slabs, retaining walls and curbing. Long Island based company relocation allowance to the right candidate
- Operates a screed to level freshly placed concrete according to grade and depth specification
- Smooth concrete surface using either a hand trowel, long handled “bull float” powered float and/or riding trowel machines
- Cut joints/grooves in concrete with edging tools to help control cracking, as well as layout and saw cut joints with an early entry saw
- Set and place forms to proper elevations and location, prepare the base and install proper reinforcing
- Install anchor bolts, steel plates imbeds and other fixtures into freshly poured concrete and/or pattern or stamp the surface to provide a decorative finish
- Valid Class D license.
- Must understand ADA compliance.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening.
- Skill in smoothing, finishing freshly placed concrete, applying surface treatments and restoring concrete surfaces.
- Work overtime as required
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements and applicable safety policies.
Benefits: We offer a generous benefits package including:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company match
Advanced Pavement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Advanced Pavement Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.