Description: Concrete Foreman with substantial concrete trade knowledge. Must have ability to create and manage concrete frame schedule, implement superior quality control, and enforce adherence to safety standards.
- Manage all aspects of concrete structures including foundations, flat work and curbing
- Must understand & implement basic concrete principles such as concrete mix designs, admixtures, curing, cold and hot weather procedures for concrete placing and finishing, formwork systems, etc.
- Adherence to safety standards.
- Managing the work to ensure that it is installed in compliance with and conforms to the approved contract documents.
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move heavy weight.
- Candidate must have a minimum 5 years professional experience within the construction and concrete industry.
- Candidate must possess proven written and verbal communication abilities, proficiency with computer applications
- Understand ADA compliance
- Class D license
- The ability to read, understand, and interpret contract documents including drawings, specifications, contracts, scopes of work, and the project schedule Bi-lingual English/Spanish is ideal, but not required.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
Benefits: We offer a generous benefits package including:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company match
Advanced Pavement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Advanced Pavement Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.