Description: Perform exterior parking lot and road striping as scheduled. Work is primarily performed in an outdoor setting with exposure to the elements on or around loud machinery.
- Lift, carry, load and unload various construction items including pavement marking supplies, signs, etc.; prepare, clean and sweep work area; operate equipment to place pavement marking material on pavement.
- Install marking; apply and remove temporary and permanent marking
- Set up and remove construction signs and traffic control items at job site
- Must have knowledge of roadway and parking lot lay out
- Have working knowledge of line striping equipment (Graco 3400 & 5900)
- Ability to read plans for new layouts
- Stripe handicap stalls to meet ADA standards
- Work in accordance with OSHA Safety Standards.
- Willing to work on other Asphalt Maintenance Crews if needed (Seal Coat, Crack Seal, Maintenance)
- Other duties will include general contracting, power washing, and preventative maintenance.
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) preferred
- CDL license is a plus
- Drug testing and a background check are required
- Good communication skills Must be able to work independently, with little or no supervision
- Must be able to work in extreme conditions summer heat with humidity.
- Willing to work weekends and nights
Benefits: Health Benefits, Paid Holidays, PTO (Paid time off), 401K