Description: Operator will service sewer and storm systems through operation of high power jet and vacuum suction equipment on commercial properties.
- Perform duties in a safe and compliant manner
- Maintain vehicle logs
- DOT Pre-trip and Post-trip inspections
- Maintain driving log for D.O.T.
- Complete all other assignments made by management
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- CDL A or B
- Clean driving record
- 1-2 years previous experience (preferably with vacuum trucks, vactors, and tankers)
- Must be able to read, write and follow verbal and written instructions
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Report to work at the designated start time.
- Be willing to work overtime when required.
- Strictly adhere to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas as stated by OSHA and / or MSHA.
Benefits: We offer a generous benefits package including:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical and Dependent Care)
- 401k with Company match
Advanced Pavement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Advanced Pavement Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.